The eagerly anticpated World Cup is nearly upon us, I’ve been counting down the days for a long time now! After coming so close to winning Euro 2020 (held just over 12 months ago), the hope is that England can take it up a level and lift the Jules Rimet trophy for the second time. Even I am not quite old enough to remember 1966.
The premise for this draw is slightly different to previous draws, and will revolve around an outright bet that I am going to place on England. The idea is that for every new subscriber to the channel between now and the beginning of the World Cup on 20th November, I will add a pound to my bet. I will then place a bet accordingly to this value at around 7/1 odds. Should England win the World Cup, I will share the profit 50/50 with the lucky winner via the prize draw detailed below.
In the unlikely event that England fail to win the World Cup, the prize draw will be held for a £100 Amazon voucher, making this my biggest prize draw to date either way.
Entries now closed.
The Prize Draw is open to entrants who submit their YouTube display name and a contact email address via the form above. The draw is open for entry between 16:00 BST on 14th September 2022 and 16:00 GMT on 21st November 2022.
Entrants must be 18 years or over.
Entry implies acceptance of the Prize Draw Terms and Conditions which are final and binding in all respects.
Entrants engaging in abuse, harassment, threatening or illegal behaviour in the YouTube comments or elsewhere may be disqualified.
There is 1 prize to be won, the value of which is dependant upon the identity of the winning team at the Qatar World Cup 2022. To be determined via the following criteria.
- If England win the World Cup – A 50% share of the profits from a bet to be placed on 21st November 2022. To be calculated as follows:
- Subscriber count (20th November) – Current subscriber count (4,780)
- £1 bet per calculation above x odds of England outright, to a maximum bet of £500.
- Minimum bet to be placed of £100. At current best price of 7/1, the winning 50% share would be £350. This is the guaranteed minimum prize to be awarded should England win.
- Delivery method of prize to be confirmed by winning prize draw entrant, either Amazon.co.uk eGift Voucher or bank transfer.
- If England do not win the World Cup – an Amazon.co.uk eGift Voucher with a face value of £100. It will be delivered to the winner via email.
The prize draw is limited to a maximum of 1,000 entries. The draw is intended for people who genuinely enjoy the videos on the channel, and therefore limited on a first come, first serve basis.
How to Enter
Enter using the form above. Maximum one entry per person.
A winner will be selected on a live YouTube stream using random.org
The live stream announcing the result will take place within 3 days of the final, scheduled for 19th December 2022.
Entrants must verify ownership of the winning YouTube account via the email address supplied at the time of entry. It is your responsibility to ensure this is correct.
An email will be sent to the winner asking them to verify their YouTube username. On successful verification, the prize will be awarded.
In no way is this prize draw endorsed, associated with, sponsored by, or administered by YouTube.